- The NFPC office will be closed Monday, Feb. 20 in observance of President’s Day
- Income Tax Guide for Clergy – Tax year 2016 is now available as a PDF
- A Reminder: $450 “Early Bird” registration for the 2017 NFPC Convocation expires March 1
- Hear Fr. Tony’s interview on Catholic Radio Network’s Spirit Mornings, Feb. 13
- San Jose seminarians to transfer to Chicago’s Mundelein Seminary
- Head of Vatican Council for Legislative Texts explains Amoris laetitia
- Professional Development Webinar Series, Be Transformed: See and Share the Sacraments in a Whole New Way, Feb. 21,
- Two new offerings from the Institute for Priests and Presbyterates
- SLiconnect, the education resource of St. Luke Institute, presents Counseling or Spiritual: Making the Right Call, March 16
- Offered for annotated review this week:
The NFPC office will be closed Monday, Feb. 20 in observance of President’s Day
NFPC’s annual Income Tax Guide for Clergy for Tax Year 2016 is now available online as a PDF. The cost is $18.99. To order go to our Web site and click the Bookstore tab and navigate to Income Guide for Clergy Tax Year- 2016, or go directly to: http://nfpc.org/product/income-tax-guide-for-clergy-for-tax-year-2016/
For a print copy(ies) of the Tax Guide, please call our toll free number 1-(800) 888-271-NFPC  during business hours – 8:30-4:30 CT. A shipping and handling fee applies for mail orders.
A Reminder: The “Early Bird” registration of $450.00 for the 2017 NFPC Convocation in Anaheim, CA expires on March 1. Afterwards it will be $500.00. So please take advantage of this reduced rate, which includes all presentations and meals. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Anaheim. Click here to register.