NATIONAL FEDERATION OF PRIESTS’ COUNCILS
- The NFPC permits businesses and organizations to exhibit materials during the annual conference provided that their primary purpose and/or goals relate directly to the concerns of the Federation. The NFPC reserves the right to refuse exhibit space to any group or organization.
- The NFPC does not necessarily support or endorse any position expressed by an exhibiting organization.
- Exhibitors are responsible for staffing their exhibits, transporting materials to and from the hotel, and any other arrangements related to exhibiting.
- Check-in is at the conference registration desk on Sunday 6 p.m.-10 p.m., or Monday 8 a.m.
- The NFPC Convocation coordinator assigns exhibit space and location.
- Exhibit space consists of an 8 ft. wide x 10 ft. long space or a draped 6 ft. x 30 in. table with 2 chairs. Second Option of an 8 ft. wide x 20 ft. long space with option to for 1-2 tables and 2 chairs also available, if extra space is needed please mark boxes accordingly. Fees apply.
- Exhibits must be dismantled by 10:00 p.m. on Thursday.
- Telephone, electric and Internet services arrangements need to be made through the hotel.
- Supplies needed for the exhibit are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are required to wear the badge provided in their registration packet.
- Distribution of materials is allowed only from the exhibit table.
- Exhibitors may not block the aisles.
- Exhibitors who sell at the conference assume the responsibility for securing all appropriate licenses/permits and collecting all applicable local and state taxes.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their materials while on display or in storage.
- Display space is limited, so exhibitors will be considered as they apply.
Exhibitors are invited to attend all general sessions, workshops, receptions, food functions & prayer services. The Tuesday evening reception and banquet requires advance reservation on the Exhibit Registration Page or download form.